After many many months of working on the new web site we are ready to launch. Next week, hopefully Tuesday, is our date. This is a complete remake with everything new. I'll let you know the exact day and hope you have a few minutes to take a look.
Since I've been very negligent in keeping our old site up to date, I'll list our schedule of trips here.
Nov. 26-Dec. 3, 2012 - Tres Valles, Argentina (trout)
- Jan. 12-19 - Los Roques, Venezuela (bones, permit, tarpon)
- Feb. 3-22 - South Island, New Zealand (trout)
- Mar. 5-23 - Patagonia, Argentina (trout)
- Apr. 27-May 4 - Bahamas (TBA)
- June 2-9 - Boca Paila, Mexico (bones, permit, tarpon, snook)
- June 18-July 1 - East Africa Safari (great migration)
- July 13-19 - Isla Holbox, Mexico (big & little tarpon)
- July 27-Aug. 3 - Laxardal, Iceland (brown trout)
- August 17-24 & 24-31 - Bighorn River, Montana (trout)
- Sept. 20-Occt. 8 - Mongolia (taimen) & Eagle Festival
- Oct. 26-Nov. 2 - Agua Boa, Brazil (peacock bass)
- Nov. 30 - Dec. 7 - Tres Valles, Argentina (trout)
All trips will all be on the new site with complete itineraries, but please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.